How Would You Like To Know The Easy Way To Get Started Marketing Your Embroidery Business & Create a Working Marketing Plan?
Do You Want An Easy Solution To Get Your Business On Line So That Your Customers Can Find You?
One That Works For You 24 hours A Day?
Are You having a hard time trying to connect with new customers and increase your sales? Do you know what Marketing really is? Do you know why you need to market to your customers? Are your customers aware of all that you have to offer?
Marketing is such a scary term and when it comes to marketing our embroidery business, we embroiderers sort of shy away and get scared when it comes to that end of our business. We love what we do!
I go into this business because I loved embroidery, thought that I could make some extra money with it and loved creating beautiful gift items! Most of us embroiderers were not born with business knowledge and this part of our business is just not easy!
Does This Sound Familiar?
You have your embroidery business started and now you are sitting there waiting for customers.
You have spent so much money on your equipment and you are wondering if this is ever going to pay off.
You have spent hours and hours learning how to embroider, creating a lot of great looking samples and now you are wondering what your next step is.
You thought that once you had your business started and told a few friends about it that you would have all of the work that you could handle. You may have even wondered if you had enough equipment to handle all of the work that you were going to get.
I Know Exactly How You Feel!
When I first started my embroidery business I thought that all I had to do was put out my sign to let everyone know that I was now in business! Along with that I placed a couple of ads in the newspaper. I thought that this would let everyone know that I was here and I would have all of the customers that I ever wanted or needed! Guess What! It didn’t quite work out that way!
I soon found out that getting customers was not as easy as I had envisioned! It really took a lot of work to get that steady flow of customers coming in the doors! I really loved what I did and I had no plan or fore thought as to what I would do if the customers did not come to my place of business! Without that steady flow of customers, you have no business!
I Overcame My Fear!
Marketing was not the fun part and many times I felt so intimidated! At least that is what I thought when I first started my business. I was afraid to open my mouth and let people know what I was doing. After all it was a “sewing business” and that was perceived as the little old lady in her cellar trying to earn a dime!
I felt that no one would take me as a serious business owner, so I did what was natural, I stayed in my place of business, did my work and hoped that the customers would come to me.
One day I realized that this was not going to happen but I was not sure what to do. I had no idea as to what to do to get customers to come into my business. I really did not know anyone that had a business of their own. When I was visiting my insurance office I told my insurance agent about my dilemma and she invited me to go with her to a networking meeting. She said that she would introduce me to some people that had businesses. That was exciting and once I got there and started talking to people it was fun and I was anxious to go again. This really helped me to overcome the fear of meeting new people.
Isn’t It Time For You To Learn How To Market Your Embroidery Business So That You Can Have More Customers, Make More Money & Create The Kind Of Business That You Have Always Wanted?
I am Joyce Jagger, “The Embroidery Coach” and I help embroidery business owners that are ready to take massive action to shift their embroidery business into high gear! Through on line embroidery business training and one on one coaching:
- I help you avoid pitfalls!
- I help you the fundamentals of creating your designs!
- You will discover easy steps to follow on your path to success!
As a former owner of a profitable embroidery business I am now in the business of helping you start your own profitable embroidery business or help you set up systems to take your current embroidery business to a higher profit level. I’ve spent over a decade helping other embroiderers get started and increase their profits. Embroidery can be a very lucrative business when you have the right systems, approach and tools in place!
Now it is your time to start realizing the type of business you have always dreamed of. You have been waiting long enough for the help to get you to that next level. The wait is over!
Introducing: Embroidery Business Marketing System
The Embroidery Business Marketing System is a complete marketing system that is comprised of 3 different marketing levels.
- Marketing 101 – The Basics Of Marketing
- Marketing 201 – Building Relationships & Follow Up System
- Marketing 301 – Complete On Line Marketing System
Marketing 101 is the beginning level of this system and inside of this course I will be covering the following:
- What Marketing Is
- The Importance of Building Your Brand
- Low Cost Marketing Methods
- Your Complete 12 Months Marketing Plan
- How to Create Your Signature Speech
- How to Create Your Sales Tools
In Marketing 201 I will take you to the next level and teach you about:
- Building Relationships with New Customers, Current Customers & Lost Customers
- How to Increase Sales with your Current Customers
- How to Create Your Follow Up System that you will need as you are marketing to your new prospects and your customers.
- How to Write Your Follow Up Emails-. I even give you samples to start with.
In Marketing 301, our final level in the course, I will teach you:
- How to Search for your Dot Com Name!
- How to Create a Blog!
- How to Plan out & Organize Your Products so that you are using the same system throughout your entire business!
- How to Set up Your E-commerce Website- using by step by step system. If you do not have the right instructions, it can be totally overwhelming!
- How to Connect your Blog to your Social Media so that when you write a blog post about your new products or what is happening in your business, your customers and prospects will be able to see it on your social media accounts!
- How to Get your Website Indexed in the Search Engines so that people will be able to easily find you!
- And much more!
“If You Want to Stay in Front of Your Current Customers, Gain New Customers and Increase Your Bottom Line, This Is a Must for You!”
Inside of this program you are going to be able to learn all about marketing your Decorating Apparel & Embroidery Business, creating a full marketing system that will work for you 24 hours a day even when you are sleeping once you have it all set up!
This is a simple step by step program that you will be working through one level at a time. I do not want you to be overwhelmed. There is a ton of information that will be inside of this program. This program is available on line for you 24 hours a day, 7 days per week inside of our exclusive membership website.
- Lifetime Support
- Lifetime Updates
- 30 Money Back Guarantee!
It will be by far the lowest paid salesperson that you have ever had and one that will keep on working day and night! It is by far the most cost effective way to advertise your business! Each one of these levels will be available separately for purchase but you can save money by purchasing the entire system at one time for one low price of $397.00
- Marketing 101 – The Basics Of Marketing – $197.00
- Marketing 201 – Building Relationships & Follow Up System – $197.00
- Marketing 301 – Complete On Line Marketing System – $297.00
Until August 31st you can purchase the ENTIRE system for one low price of
Purchase It Today!
Show Me How To Be In Front of My Customers At All Times! I Want To Save $200 And Purchase This System Before August 31, 2016!
Offer Ends August 31, 2016