Personalized 5 Day Rapid Start Embroidery
At The Embroidery Coach Training Center!
This is one-on-one training, but YES, you can also bring another person with you!
Day 1 – Embroidery Basics
- Backings & Toppings
- Needles for Fabrics
- Hooping Basics
- Send out their logo for Digitizing
Day 2 – Production Basics
- Basic Lettering-Part 1
Day 3 – Lettering & Stock Design Basics
- More Basic Lettering-Part 2
- Working with Stock Designs
- Editing Basics –Trims-Locks – Their logo
- Underlay & Pullcomp Basics
- Run their logo onto a shirt to take home
Day 4 – Pricing Basics
- Creating Basic Price List
- Understanding Timing of Jobs
- Understanding Pricing Structure
Day 5 – Marketing Basics
- Create Basic Brochure & Business Card if necessary
- Create Basic Marketing Plan
This is a 5 Day Rapid Start Bootcamp that will take you from the beginning of how to embroider and get you ready to start your business!
When you are here for all 5 days you will go home ready to start your embroidery business with confidence.
- You will have your brochure created
- You will have items embroidered with your logo on it to use as samples and wear when promoting your business – Performance Wear Polo shirt – Tote Bag – Cap – Golf Towel or Hand Towel with logo or Monogram
- If you have a specific market that uses other types of items, you can bring those and we will work on those types of items.
- You will go home with a reference manual and many helpful tools!
You will receive a preliminary planning call and checklist to let you know what you will need to have prepared before you arrive so that we can get started quickly and utilize our time together most efficiently.
In Person Training at The Embroidery Coach Training Center
I will pick you up from the airport, provide lunch each day, take you out to dinner one night and take you back to the airport. I will pick you up from the hotel each morning and take you back each night.
You will be responsible for your hotel and travel expenses. We will recommend a hotel close within walking distance to restaurants.
Remote Training from The Embroidery Coach Training Center
I will send you a camera set up to add to your computer with requirements so that you will have the same personal one on one training that you would have here in the training center.
You have no travel expenses or travel time away from your business! But you must focus 100% during our time together!
We will have some break times and of course time out for lunch!
The one on one person will receive 3 monthly follow up calls to check and diagnose progress.