Do you want to get faster results in your embroidery business? Are you tired of staying at the same place year after year? In my last newsletter, I talked about “6 Ways to Jump-Start Your Embroidery Business Growth Today!”I hope you found those useful and that you’re putting into practice what you’ve learned already to get the growth you desire. Of course, there’s more to the subject than we’ve covered so far, and you have some options about how to go forward. I want to go through each one of these options with you:
You can continue working on expanding your business on your own and juggle it with your other business activities. You might get there eventually, or you might get side-tracked by other things. You may be too busy to “Work on your Business” because you are so busy “Working in your Business!”
You can do nothing and go back to what you’re doing now, though that may mean that your business doesn’t grow at all
You can let me give you a helping hand to get the outcomes you want faster and more easily.
In my course on how to create your “ Embroidery Business Growth Plan,” I’ll walk you through the process step-by-step. It’s totally hands-on, so you’ll be taking action and implementing what you learn at each step. Here’s exactly what you’ll be able to do when you go through my program:
- Take a fresh look at why you are in business and what your aims are for your business growth so that you can reconnect with what motivates you
- Reaffirm your ideal target market and specify your ideal customer profile, so that you know exactly who to market to
- Get a snapshot of the financial situation of your business, so that you understand the resources available to you
- Define what you do well as a business, so that you recognize what already works for you
- Assess the places in your business where you aren’t performing strongly so that you can take steps to lessen or eliminate those weaknesses
- Identify your business opportunities to see where growth can come from so that you tap into any hidden potential
- Flag the external conditions that could hinder your business growth, so that you are aware of what you need to do to mitigate them
- Take a look at your current marketing and its effectiveness, so that you know what to focus your efforts on
- Review how your current team members are working individually and together so that you can identify changes to make for greater productivity
- Examine your current business processes and tools to assess if they’re delivering what you need, and to make sure you have the most up-to-date systems
- Put together a comprehensive Embroidery Business Growth Plan for the next 12 months that will guide and support your success goals
- Review your Embroidery Business Growth Plan and identify your next steps, so that you can achieve the goals you set for the course
This is a live class for the remainder of January. We are going to have 2 more live sessions and then we will have a live Q & A class to help you review your plan and answer any questions that you may have.
You’ll also get all of the following:
- Video Replays of each Module.
- Note sheets to use to take notes on as you are watching the videos.
- A Workbook so that you can fill in the blanks with each step.
- Formatted Spreadsheets
- Your Embroidery Business Growth Plan Template
Do you want to get faster results in your embroidery business? I’ll help you avoid the mistakes that most people make and get to the level of income you want… without the headaches and lost time of trying to do it on your own. So if you’re ready to move ahead and figure out exactly what you need to do to raise your business to new heights….
Check out my full course here: https://theembroiderycoach.com/embroidery-business-growth-plan/